Friday, August 22, 2008

♫ A little song and dance for ya ♫


♫ Oh, give me a home
Where the buffalo roam,
Where the deer and the antelope play;
Where seldom is heard
A discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day♫
I have found myself humming this tune all week.... We (hubster and I) are seriously thinking of relocating to good ole country! I dont really know if there are buffalo there, but the tune seems to fit. We want to trade our perfectly good, up to date, clean, large house with no back yard for a small, wood heated, older farmhouse on 10 acres with a barn! Crazy, I know! I LOVE moving, as every move is a new adventure and I really want a farm. So if everything falls into place we could be treking across country for a new adventure.
Picture provided by Karen from her Picassa web album since I have never actually seen a buffalo and she has. Lucky you Karen!

No comments: