Monday, January 5, 2009







Happy New Year!!!




I know, I know..... We are already 5 days into the new year but the time has just slipped by me this year. Usually by Christmas of every year I have a notion about what my resolutions are going to be for the next year and the plan I am going to use to implement them and this year I was just enjoying being in the moment. I thought long and hard this year on things that I would like to change this year. I have done a lot of soul searching and have finally (5 days into the new year) come up with my list. So folks, here it is.


  • Be more involved with my kids. Luke especially since he has gotten the short end of the stick since Ev has arrived. We got Uno cards for Christmas and have been playing ever since.

  • Divorce my couch. Get up and move.

  • Distance myself from fakers and people that don't treat me respectfully. I am so sick of the drama that some of these people have that I cant stand it anymore. These people are just not worth my time, energy, or love.

  • Organization.

  • And finally, my health. This is not going to be like last year or the year before or the year before that (just keep going). I am not focusing on weight anymore. I am focusing on eating healthier and exercising more. I am at a point in my life where I need to think about my future and making sure that I am healthy and active for my kids.

So there is my list. I would love to talk more but I hear a treadmill calling my name.

What are your resolutions?



No comments: