Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brrr... Its cold!

I really need to finish my Christmas shopping but it is -20 degrees outside. If I were going alone I don't think it would be such a big deal..... But with Ev, no way. I guess it will just have to wait. Luke is in Indiana with his dad until Tuesday and I sure do miss him. There isn't much going on here lately. Dale and I are hosting our first annual Christmas Eve! We are making something easy (maybe mostacolli) and instead of an adult gift exchange we are regifting and playing the white elephant game. You had to find something that you already own but not using, wrap it up, and exchange! So Fun! I cant wait.
Want to hear a secret? Shhh... My white elephant gift is a bottle of scotch. It was in my liquor cabinet and I don't use it so its perfect.
On the pub front.... So I don't think that I have updated on this subject at all. Dale and I owned O'Sullivans Irish Pub. We closed in July due to back tax issues from the previous owner. We received a loan and we are currently building out our new restaurant! Finnegan's Irish Pub. I am very excited. Dale has been working 7 days a week, 18 hours a day. It should be open by the end of January and I will keep you all updated on that.
Stay warm out there!

No comments: